Sunday, December 5, 2010

There are never enough hours in the day.....

I have had such a hectically busy past week with kids, school, birthday parties and still trying to get some work fitted in. Something had to go and it ended up being my sleep, so I have spent today catching up some MUCH needed rest. Waking up every few hours to turn the temperature up on my kiln took me back to the days of my little ones waking up every few hours for a feed, not that, that was too long ago - I am however VERY thankful that those days are done!
Here are some of my new angels I was busy on this past week. Some of the photos are a little washed out - but their new owner arrived to fetch them and I had to snap them supa quick : ( Gonna be a busy busy week getting another 20 or so into the kiln .....bring on the holidays!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment